This module will provide an overview of the evaluation process - what is evaluation? How do you develop an evaluation question? What are the stages of planning your evaluation? And what are the methods most suited to your activities.
By the end of this module you will:
- Understand what evaluation is
- Understand the evaluation process
- Develop an evaluation question
- Understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods
- Identify the strengths and weakness of a range of classic and creative evaluation methods
- Choose the most appropriate methods for your evaluation activities
Audience: Those who are interested in evaluating education activities
Length: 3-4 hours
Access for BGCI members: Free (please use enrolment key which can be found in the SheepApp or contact us).
Access for non members: Please contact the BGCI training team for more information