This introductory course is free to BGCI members and will take approximately two hours to complete.
By the end of this module you will:
- Learn the mechanisms on how to apply for a grant through the Global Botanic Garden Fund
- Recognise the different types of Grants
- Learn about what a good project application looks like
- Understand about reporting for the Global Botanic Garden Fund
- Be ready to apply for a grant with your project
Audience: Botanic garden curators/collection managers/data managers who are interested in an introduction to international environmental policies and how these might be implemented in botanic gardens.
Length: 3 - 4 hours
Access for BGCI members: Please use the enrolment key which can be found in the SheepApp or contact BGCI). Click on the course title to begin.
Access for non BGCI members: Please contact BGCI for more information)