This course provides an introduction to the development of low-tech propagation and cultivation protocols for those working with threatened tree species.
By end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of the meaning and the need of propagation protocols
- Understand the steps to develop a propagation protocol
- Be able to set up a propagation protocol
- Understand the importance of collecting information
- Understand the importance of sharing results
Audience: Botanic gardens or other tree conservation partners with limited or no skills in propagation protocols
Length: 3 hours
Access: This course is open access, please click on the course title to access (you will then need to select the enroll button at the bottom of the screen). If you have any problems or questions please contact BGCI's training team.