This module is the second in our Botanic Garden Basics series and looks at how to develop a master plan for your site.
By the end of this module you will:
- Have an appreciation of what a master plan is
- Recognise why a master plan is important
- Recognise what the main components of a master plan are
- Understand the process for developing a master plan
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder consultation
Audience: Those who are interested in setting up or developing a botanic garden
Length: 3 hours
Access for BGCI members: Free (please use enrolment key which can be found in the SheepApp or contact BGCI). Click on the course title to begin.
Access for non BGCI members: Please contact BGCI for more information