This module is the second in our Botanic Garden Basics series and looks at how to develop a master plan for your site.
By the end of this module you will:
- Have an appreciation of what a master plan is
- Recognise why a master plan is important
- Recognise what the main components of a master plan are
- Understand the process for developing a master plan
- Recognise the importance of stakeholder consultation
Audience: Those who are interested in setting up or developing a botanic garden
Length: 3 hours
Access for BGCI members: Free (please use enrollment key which can be found in the members area of the BGCI website or contact BGCI). Click on the course title to begin.
Access for non BGCI members: Please contact BGCI for more information)