This course explores different approaches which can be utilised to scale up the practice of biodiverse forest restoration.
By end of the course participants will:
- Have developed an understanding of the importance of biodiverse forest restoration
- Have knowledge of how to increase the supply of native species for restoration
- Be able to promote the use of native species
- Be able to engage with key tree planting stakeholders
- Have knowledge of how to integrate threatened species into forest restoration
Audience: Botanic gardens and tree-planting organisations that would like to scale up their forest restoration activities
Length: 10 hours
Access: This course is open access, please click on the course title to access (you will then need to select the enrol button at the bottom of the screen). If you have any problems or questions please contact BGCI's training team.