This course provides an introduction to seed conservation.
By end of the course participants will:
- Have an understanding of seed conservation
- Be able to identify the different steps involved in seed conservation
- Recognise good practice in seed collection and banking
- Understand the seed banking standards
- Have knowledge of case studies addressing native seed supply
Audience: Botanic gardens or other seed conservation partners with limited or no skills in seed conservation or seed banking.
Length: 4 hours
Access: This course is open access, please click on the course title to access (you will then need to select the enroll button at the bottom of the screen). If you have any problems or questions please contact BGCI's training team.